BreadcrumbsHome / Fiber Optics Explained
A Complete Fiber Optic Lighting System
A quick recap of all the components in a fiber optic lighting system
The image above shows an example fiber optic lighting installation.
- The illuminator is located in a convenient area in the ceiling/attic space. After installation, access is only required periodically to change the bulb.
- The fiber optic harness runs from the illuminator to the area where the end fittings are to be installed.
- The end fittings, in this case downlights, are installed in the ceiling of the room to be illuminated.
- Light is output into the room below.
- Movie Memorabilia
- +Fiber Optic Sensory & Therapy Lighting
- Sensory Wall Tubes
- Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Kits
- Fiber Optic Sauna Lighting Kits
- Fiber Optic Solstice Chandeliers
- +Crystal Chandeliers
- Fiber Optic Floor Paver Kits
- Fiber Optic Crystal Ceiling Kits
- Fiber Optic Downlight Kits
- Fiber Optic Spa & Bath Kits
- Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Rings
- Fiber Optic Mini Floor Kits
Unlimited Light is committed to providing the best possible customer service. If you require any help or advice on our range of products, please contact us either by email or telephone.
- To email us: click here
Telephone our sales advisor, Patric Dietrich on